"I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

"I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Ziggy »

Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure
Hoskins said he's been in a struggle with RiverHills Bank over his Clermont County home for nearly a decade, a struggle that was coming to an end as the bank began foreclosure proceedings on his $350,000 home.

"When I see I owe $160,000 on a home valued at $350,000, and someone decides they want to take it – no, I wasn't going to stand for that, so I took it down," Hoskins said.
http://www.wlwt.com/news/22600154/detail.html

A Standing Applaud for this Man ! (Y)
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Bubbles »

lol win!
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by wgToonces »

Definet win.
:scratchs:
Yoda
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: 14 springvale swarthmoor cumbria UK
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Yoda »

haha idve done the same :D
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by wgToonces »

Yoda wrote:haha idve done the same :D

Yodizzle! 8)
:scratchs:
Yoda
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: 14 springvale swarthmoor cumbria UK
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Yoda »

toonizzle :rasta:
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

Weedguru Higher wrote:Image
woah
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Gorecore »

WOOHOO! WHOOP!

Image
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

There was another guy who put armor plates on his bulldozer and destroyed half a town or something a while back, I think he got shot by the cops too.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Bubbles »

id say hes crazy but that looks like it was fun as hell
Image
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

yeah that's the one, mad bulldozer guy!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by Weedguru Higher »

There's also a couple other guys who went on rampages with tanks



Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: "I'll tear it down before I let you take it"

Post by wgToonces »

Man...It would be fucking AWESOME to just go and do that one day. Just grabbing a tank and wrecking as much shit as you can before the cops get you. I would definetly go to jail for that, it would go down as the greatest most fun day of my life.

Picture yourself doing it. Freaking out a little at first but then realising your going to jail anyways and just embracing it and having as much fun as you can :)
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users