Weedguru Blunt Rolling Contest '07!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Weedguru Blunt Rolling Contest '07!!!!
I know that there are many among us who prefer blunts to joints. I think we should have a seperate contest to showcase the blunt rolling skills of our members. Maybe a Mod would like to step in and make it official??? I would suggest running it the way your running the joint contest.

A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
I'd go for the Joint competition first and when that one's finished move on to the blunts, just to keep both competitions filled with members.
Or perhaps one member could compete in both...
Or perhaps one member could compete in both...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
dylann
- Bonghead

- Posts: 282
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
-
Warab
- Casual toker

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 am
- Contact:
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
-
Warab
- Casual toker

- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:00 am
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
MrClean
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:30 pm
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
i cant get the paper/wrap/whatever to stick. any tips? i try licking and the lighter trick but it doesnt stay. its so frustrating!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users