A pipe of my very own!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

A pipe of my very own!

Post by CourtneysStoned »

I just bought my first pipe today, you guys! It's BEAUTIFUL! It's like pink clear glass with an orange metalic coating on the inside. it has specs and swirls of blue and green in it, too! I love it so much!! I also bought a stone today, too! You know, those carved out stones to help hold roaches in? Well, yeah, the one I got today is white, blue and green swirly painted. I love it, too! AND I bought coconut flavored papers today, which could pssibly be my new fave flavor. But anyways, just thought I'd share that with you guys. Last Friday was payday so me and Lindsay went on a shopping spree! Don't you love payday??
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Congrats to you! New smoking accesories are the best. I get paid tomorrow and I'm getting shoes:)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

lol shoes ? females, gotta love em, my girl would of got a skate video since i got her boardin now, she pushes so good now. we gotta get baked again
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
the pie eyed piper
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:37 pm
Contact:

my baby

Post by the pie eyed piper »

u should get an adjustable pipe, me n my friend got one each and we combine them, plus u can use the bowl for bongs and lungs and watever else u might want to do.
Smokins bad,
Tokins good,
Hit me up,
and buy some food!
User avatar
Statikal
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:36 am
Contact:

Post by Statikal »

"Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been." <-------- Do you listen to electronica?
:)
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

buying new pipes and stuff is so much fun. i don't blame you for being so excited :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users