New pipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
d3dsh33p
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

New pipe

Post by d3dsh33p »

Just got it today, its kind of small but whatever. Think I should get a screen? I don't even think the bowl is big enough to fit one.

Image
crazycripple
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by crazycripple »

lucky, i want to get a new piece soon.. maybe a bubbler! :shock: You dont really need a screen it will be fine without it. did u get to break it in yet? :)
[url=http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=krummma4.gif][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6262/krummma4.th.gif[/img][/url]
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

looks kind of feminine imo

but congrats on the new piece!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
d3dsh33p
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:45 am
Contact:

Post by d3dsh33p »

crazycripple wrote:lucky, i want to get a new piece soon.. maybe a bubbler! :shock: You dont really need a screen it will be fine without it. did u get to break it in yet? :)
nope :(
swanee89 wrote:looks kind of feminine imo
looks pretty beast imo
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea it does look like a pretty girly bowl but as long as it gets you high. I hated my old bowl and it once it got stolen I kind of missed it because it's a lot better than a soda can or something.
Peace Not Greed.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

looks feminine? pshh man it looks trippyy to me. i wouldnt get a screen, unless you mean those cool glass screens that is, metal mesh screens take up too much room in the bowl. last resort.... use a pebble.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

yea it does look really trippy none the less, I'd rather have that bowl than my old one to though.
Peace Not Greed.
Swashy
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:44 pm
Contact:

Post by Swashy »

Looks hardcore imo. Better than using some ghetto shit. I don't think it looks feminine at all.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

thats a nice little peanut right there... looks fun as hell
how does it smoke?
woah
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users