do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
Moderator: Moderators
-
ethereal14
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:58 pm
- Location: Seattle
- Contact:
do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
Depends on the type of high you get. If you are a paranoid high, don't go on. If you are the spontaneuous high, it will feel fucking amazing.
Have any of you done this?
-Sheena-
Have any of you done this?
-Sheena-
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more
~Sublime, smoke two joints~
And then I smoke two more
~Sublime, smoke two joints~
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
- katielovesbud
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Re:
No freaking way,,,stoned or straight, would i EVER get on one of them, lol, yaa'll are crazyJay212 wrote:its fuckin sick. recommended.
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
I can't even go on a roller coaster when I'm straight, let alone stoned!
'Cept for maybe this one...

'Cept for maybe this one...


-
weedguru_waffles
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
^^^ really? I love roller coasters!!
I'm sure the Canadians know about the "new" behemoth ride....at wonderland. Makes all the other rides look like a joke. My fave one too!!
The 1st drop is crazy.
Although I doubt I'd ever do it nonsober....

I'm sure the Canadians know about the "new" behemoth ride....at wonderland. Makes all the other rides look like a joke. My fave one too!!
The 1st drop is crazy.

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
This is the biggest one around my parts. Made by the same company as the one in waffles post, though a tiny bit smaller. The behemoth is the largest one in Canada
Goliath
La Ronde Six Flags
This out and back layout hypercoaster begins with a climb up a 17-story lift that is followed by a 170-foot drop at a steep 70 degree angle. Goliath's two 36-passenger trains reach a top speed of 68.3 mph following the descent and fly along 4,039 feet of steel track featuring a total of ten airtime producing hills.
Goliath Details
Height: 174 feet Drop: 171 feet
Angle Of Descent: 70 degrees Top Speed: 68.3 mph
Length: 4,039 feet Trains: 2 - 36 passenger

Goliath
La Ronde Six Flags
This out and back layout hypercoaster begins with a climb up a 17-story lift that is followed by a 170-foot drop at a steep 70 degree angle. Goliath's two 36-passenger trains reach a top speed of 68.3 mph following the descent and fly along 4,039 feet of steel track featuring a total of ten airtime producing hills.
Goliath Details
Height: 174 feet Drop: 171 feet
Angle Of Descent: 70 degrees Top Speed: 68.3 mph
Length: 4,039 feet Trains: 2 - 36 passenger


-
weedguru_waffles
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
^ The picture is of behemoth.... a plan of when they were building it :S

anyways, I'd love to g on this roller coaster... lol :p


anyways, I'd love to g on this roller coaster... lol :p

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
What ? Oh damn, I copied the wrong pic lol....hold on I'll go fix it

-
weedguru_waffles
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
lolWeedguru Higher wrote:What ? Oh damn, I copied the wrong pic lol....hold on I'll go fix it
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)

Now, THAT is cool!!! Imagine the feeling as you plunge closer, and closer to the water....gives me the shivers just thinking about it

-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
You almost sound like a Nike commercialweedguru_waffles wrote:do itlol

- katielovesbud
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
Yeah I was right, ya'll are crazy as shit, lolweedguru_waffles wrote:^ The picture is of behemoth.... a plan of when they were building it :S
anyways, I'd love to g on this roller coaster... lol :p
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: do or don't (go on a roller coaster)
maybe i used to work for them.... w/o being actually paid. lolWeedguru Higher wrote:You almost sound like a Nike commercialweedguru_waffles wrote:do itlol
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users



