anywho....... i forgot to disinfect it... ended up getting an infected hand looks pretty gross now lol hehe although i am kinda amused by poking it with a needle.... =S
haha n its getting worse n worse by the min... lol anywho


Moderator: Moderators








hmm probably will scar... haha sound fun... jumping off a bike as a car is heading at you.... ouch...SToNeR ChRiS wrote:Riding a bike downhill while stoned is key. It can be pretty sweet.
I remember this one time i was using my friend's bike and it had a speedometer on it so I wanted to see how fast I could go. I was going about 30 around this little circular road until I saw a car coming straight for me and had to jump off of it. I had a similar scrape as your hand's above my appendix... just about 5 times the size.
That looks like it might scar.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users