My homemade bong shaft.

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Kingsbridge
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:05 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

My homemade bong shaft.

Post by Kingsbridge »

So my grandma found my bong and threw it out. So I have to resort to using a waterbottle and a homemade bong shaft. So for the bowl, I found this thing that looked like a test tube in my dad's office drawer, only this thing has like .5 cm thick plastic and the end of it looks like it's supposed to be screwed into something. So yeah, I sawed that off and drilled a hole in it and taped it on to a pen shaft (I couldn't find any glue). I'll post pics later.
Keep tokin'
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

cool, i just reuse a pen and aluminum can set up every time i do the homemade bong thing
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Kingsbridge
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:05 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kingsbridge »

yeah thats what i used to do but when i found this plastic thing and i looked into it, i was just like "wow, i gotta make a bowl out of this."

i have a question though, should i put like fire tape or tin foil around the plastic so it doesnt melt? i dont think its melting since its pretty thick and i've used it a few times already and it hasn't made a noticably difference really physically other than turning black which is probably resin.
Keep tokin'
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

i used medical gauze tape to secure my bowl and bic pen and wrapped it up pretty good. i have used it through probably like 20 bowls worth and havent had to retape it or do anything to it sense.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

only bong i ever made was created using a bubblegun roll holder and a straw, needless to say i drank quite a bit of disgusting water that night
Douchestubbler
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 am
Location: Overland Park, KS
Contact:

Post by Douchestubbler »

I made one a few nights ago from a pen shaft and a jones soda bottle cap. I drilled a hole in the cap, and cut from the hole down a side, and made it more conical. then I used good old duct tape to secure it. Then it went into a mountain dew bottle.
t3h_shitz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by t3h_shitz »

Kingsbridge wrote:yeah thats what i used to do but when i found this plastic thing and i looked into it, i was just like "wow, i gotta make a bowl out of this."

i have a question though, should i put like fire tape or tin foil around the plastic so it doesnt melt? i dont think its melting since its pretty thick and i've used it a few times already and it hasn't made a noticably difference really physically other than turning black which is probably resin.
yes use tin foil or something over the plastic for gods sake. plastic fumes will mess your lungs up real fast!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users