Shrooms
Moderator: Moderators
-
riff
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1147
- Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
Shrooms
my friend brought me back sum shrooms from glastonbury but i don't kno much about them. does anyone know how many i should take for a light trip (by "light" i mean being giggly and having mild visuals). any help would be appreciated! if u do know just say how many shrooms to take cuz grams confuse me!
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
man there really isnt such a thing as a light trip on mush as far as my experience goes, the first time i did them i had jsut a half of an eigth n that was my best trip ive ever had just go with it bcuz its fun n u want to do it
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
- Housoft
- Casual toker

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:35 am
- Location: Stoned in Seattle
- Contact:
Sorry to sound so.. blunt (hahaha) but, Just do it.
Chances aren't likely that they are infact deadly, so at most, you'd have to get a stomache pump.
My first shroom experience, I just dosed. That was like a dub I think, I can't recall what type of shrooms so I can't quite tell you haha. I've never been scared to take shrooms, if you trust the source (IE your friend) then just dose and get to grillin'.
Chances aren't likely that they are infact deadly, so at most, you'd have to get a stomache pump.
My first shroom experience, I just dosed. That was like a dub I think, I can't recall what type of shrooms so I can't quite tell you haha. I've never been scared to take shrooms, if you trust the source (IE your friend) then just dose and get to grillin'.
[url=http://www.komotv.com/news/story_m.asp?ID=28443]Suburban Espionage[/url]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users