Super-concentrated THC idea!

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
scopes
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 pm
Contact:

Super-concentrated THC idea!

Post by scopes »

Ok, here goes:

What if you made a whole lot of green dragon, then used it as your bong water, not watered down. Then smoke a few times, would some of the THC in the smoke filter into the alcohol? if you just strained out the floating weed particles when ur done could u make super concentrated thc extract???????


please post only if you have helpful advice or criticism.


also, could u use whiskey for green dragon or just vodka?
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

I heard vodka gets u fucked. Maybe if you smoke enough the vapor will be strong enough to condense ethanol into the air.
Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 am
Location: England, Essex
Contact:

Post by Liles »

It'd taste fucking awful
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]
scopes
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by scopes »

no you dont just drink it straight. just like normal green dragon, just hopefully stronger, good with citrus or soda or something.
Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:41 am
Location: MADISON, WI
Contact:

Post by Coach McGuirk »

sorry but.. What is green Dragon????
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by blackxs »

its like some sord of weed alchohol thing. i think its actually like... when you make hash the alchohol absorbs the thc for awhile, i think its that step. it gets a lot of the thc or something
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

You can let a fuckload of stems sit at the bottom of a bottle of vodka for a month and it'll absorb all the thc I think is one way to make it.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Whenever I see Green Dragon recipes it almost always calls for grain alcohol, not vodka or whiskey.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by blackxs »

yeah it does require grain alchohol but i think i heard you can use vodka it just wont be as potent.
t3h_shitz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by t3h_shitz »

Yeah you can use vodka. That's what I use and it gets me pretty messed up.
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

i gotta try this shit
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by stonedross »

President Beavis wrote:You can let a fuckload of stems sit at the bottom of a bottle of vodka for a month and it'll absorb all the thc I think is one way to make it.

How many stems are we talking about do you think? In grams?

If I saved all of my stems from a good ounce of dank, do you think that'd be enough?
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

The recipe I just read said about a 1/4 oz worth. Didn't specify how much vodka but I'd estimate putting that in a 40oz would do the trick.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users