They gotta be kidding..

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

They gotta be kidding..

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

no way
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 am
Contact:

Post by Diesel »

lol.

weed, california.
haha. im high right ner and i actually clicked links on how to get there but calmy talked myself out of it haha
Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 717
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota
Contact:

Post by Sm0kyMcPot »

i would wake and bake everyday :lol:
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan
mason0444
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:57 am
Contact:

Post by mason0444 »

i dont go there...and i DO wake and bake everyday..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users