Store gets FedEx'd $90,000 in pot

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Store gets FedEx'd $90,000 in pot

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Speed weed: Store gets FedEx'd $90,000 in pot

(http://www.suntimes.com/news/nation/275 ... 28.article)


BY ASSOCIATED PRESS

PHILADELPHIA---- Workers at a downtown boutique called police after unexpectedly receiving two buckets of marijuana worth $90,000.

Police were called to Fusion on Saturday after employees received the two packages of marijuana totaling about 20 pounds.

''Officers received a call that the manager of the store had received a package from FedEx and when he opened it there was a five-gallon bucket inside,'' said Capt. Chris Werner. Inside that bucket was 10 pounds of marijuana. The second package arrived about an hour later, this one from a different delivery service but with similar contents.

Both packages were from California and addressed to the store, but there were no names on the address labels.

''It was obviously intended for someone in the Philadelphia area,'' Werner said. ''We are trying to find out who.'' Copyright 2006 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Last edited by Weedguru Higher on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

damn, let me confiscate some of that for further research...
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

I'm speechless...they actually called the cops. I bet there were some employees who werent to happy about that decision
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

higher, edit your title. it sounds like they got shipped truckloads of excrement almost
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Oops lol
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Ziggy wrote:I'm speechless...they actually called the cops. I bet there were some employees who werent to happy about that decision
Nah, I'm sure they actually got sent around 100 pounds of pot, they told the police they found 20.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users