Stoned Firefighter

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Stoned Firefighter

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock »

ahahahahahahahah!!!!!
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]
Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:53 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Ziggy »

LMFAO ... he was uberly stoned
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

Hahahaha, Priceless find.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Didn't this get posted a while ago? Or am I messing up forums :s

funny none the less
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users