Smoking weed for the first time.

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Douchestubbler
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 am
Location: Overland Park, KS
Contact:

Smoking weed for the first time.

Post by Douchestubbler »

I smoked weed for the first time on Tuesday this week. And I have to say, I loved it. My friend had this really, really good shit, took two hits and I was out of it. So, yesterday, my friend and I bought a quarter oz of schwag, which... for a new smoker, I dont really care. It has succeeded in getting me high the past two days. But, yeah, this is my first post, and I thought this might be the right place to put it, considering I used to be a virgin smoker.
Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 490
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 10:31 am
Contact:

Post by Mr Skunky »

:) nice - to the point - message, glad to have you man
glad you liked it too, the highs get way more intense as you progress,
i advise you not to go with that outdorr shit anymore tho, get yourself some skunk
some nice strong stuff.
Douchestubbler
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 am
Location: Overland Park, KS
Contact:

Post by Douchestubbler »

The only reason I got schwag is because all I had was 40 cash. That is basically all the money I have to my name right now. Well, now its only like 30.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

A quarter ounce of schwag for 40 bucks? That's insane, you could be getting the same amount of dro (well not quite but close) for that price. That's ridiculous.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

^yea, it must have been some pretty decent schwagg
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Douchestubbler
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:43 am
Location: Overland Park, KS
Contact:

Post by Douchestubbler »

I think I worded my shit wrong. Sorry.
I bought schwag because I only had 40 in cash, and thats all the money I have to basically last me until the end of summer. So, my friend and I both put ten in and bought a quarter oz of schwag, 20 bucks.
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

lol 40 dollars last a month and a half? That'll last me a couple days, seriously.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by stonedross »

It doesn't matter how good the weed is for your first time..

a couple hits will fuck you up regardless.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Welcome Douchestubbler, and I'm glad to hear your first experience went well. Stick around man
Image
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by No0n3 »

Ikku wrote:lol 40 dollars last a month and a half? That'll last me a couple days, seriously.
I used to last about 2 weeks on 2 grams, when I was new to smoking. If I smoked about 1/3rd of a joint, I'd be completely fucked up. Good times, good times.
81.7% chance of me mentioning 'hash cookies' in the above post.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

There are times where I smoke 5 drags worth to get me ' zoned ', I prefer it actually instead of walking around retarded :lol:
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Post by JokersAce »

I feel retarded when walking around town fucking stoned XD
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by blackxs »

the first time i ever smoked was schwag and i just got the giggles. since then ive smoked nothing but the finest chronic, though recently ive been considering buying some cheap schwag to roll into joints to smoke before work, since the chronic gets me way too high for work.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

welcome to the wonderful world of weed. 1st time i got high i was so high i was almost scared, and i ate a pizza. man i love weed.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by dylann »

mann weed is just the best p;ain and simple. ive been tokin daily for the last 2 weeks and even when im sober im happy as. i just love being able to chilllll the fuck out.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users