using pop for bong water

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
simpson69
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:52 am
Contact:

using pop for bong water

Post by simpson69 »

Has anyone done this? Is it any better or worse than using water? What kind of pop is best? Is it possible for the caffeine to evaporate and be absorbed into your blood stream? If yes will the caffeine make the trip out from the weed any worse?

The last two I know are no but I just want to prove my friend wrong. :lol:
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

That's just nasty. For reals. Plus why you wastin a good soda when you can smoke with water and drink that soda.
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

i dont if its nasty to use soda, but because i love dr pepper, especially for cottonmouth, sometimes i pour the soda into cups, smoke wiht water, then drink the cups. water's better for filtering the smoke cleanly and the soda bubbles release carbon dioxide rather than bubbling the smoke cleanly through.
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

ive done it, except the carbon dioxide really sucks to inhale.
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
Mud
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:15 am
Location: Yakivegas, WA
Contact:

Post by Mud »

NEVER EVER DO POP.

IT heats up into like a syrup and it makes you cough like a mothafucka. Plus it tastes really nasty. I would only do water, and mabey gatorade.
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I used seirra mist, and it was yummmmmmmmmy. Then me and my friends split it up and drank it, which wasn't so yummmmmmmmmy.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

I once used some rum for bong water, my old man gave me the idea. It didn't taste so hot, but it did it's job and you get a slightly more intense hit of it. Pop is not a good idea though, it's a bitch to toke (especially if your the last person on the bong. After a 3-fag mix smoked through it you cough like a mother fucker.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users