Fool-Proof Technique

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Fool-Proof Technique

Post by Tokin42 »

Alright, I dont know if ne one else posted this, but its an AWESOME way to roll a J that my friend taught me. Basically, one toke gets u decently high.

First, u take the paper (any brand u perfer) and wrap it tightly around a pencil. Once its wraped tightly, lick ur finger and run it over the paper so that it sticks. Next, slide the joint down to the tip of the pencil and and twist it leaving a small hole (this will be where u toke from).

Then slide the paper off of the pencil and rip your weed into VERY tiny pieces and constantly keep packing it into the J to make it very compact. This way, u will get as much THC as possible in one hit. Then light up and happy toking! :D
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Man thats brilliant and will make my days so much easier!
Killa Cali
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:21 pm
Contact:

growing

Post by Killa Cali »

you know how to grow purple haze
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Post by zoner_stoner »

damn...this way is so much easier....as for the part bout getting more high..well take it this way...i usually roll 1gram into one pape...smoke about half and i'm baked'er than normal..bigger tokes..to it'ss probably rit
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Instead of 'ripping' the weed, try cutting it with small scissors, it makes the task a lot easier and quicker, and also the weed is chopped up finer and therefore burns better with less waste.
Image
zoner_stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:33 pm
Contact:

Post by zoner_stoner »

yea i always use swissors (sp) to cut up my bud...i'm buying a grinder on thursday...this way i won't need a 35mm film container and a pair of swisors(sp)
User avatar
G3G4TS0
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:00 am
Location: The Magical Mystery Bong
Contact:

Post by G3G4TS0 »

I figured how to make those when I was high. I was ashamed of my rollin' abilities, and tried thinkin' of another way. Finally, I figured that one out.
It works like a charm and hasn't let me down. 8)
[img]http://vc.bc.ca/~jkielski/uploader/uploads/1057978747_sig.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

zoner_stoner wrote:i'm buying a grinder on thursday
Take my advice and buy a hand grinder as opposed to an electric grinder. Unless you're pathetically weak, that will the the job twice as well. Electric grinders take too long to get it fine enough and the blades always get clogged up and it stops. It too hecy and i hate effort :(

As for that method of rolling, i suppose that is an easy way to do it, but don't your lips burn and don't all the baccy and bud come through without a roach?
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
token_pyr0
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 5:40 am
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by token_pyr0 »

Bah, rolling is good when u have time, but i still say bong or pipe. Works faster, and no rolling is required.
http://www.outpimp.com/?x=140222
CHECK IT! :D
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Holy crap, that pencil technique is awesome. I just tried this the other day and it was the first good joint I'd ever rolled!
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah good joints
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I never roll joints. I smoke em when I buy my weed. But I never actually roll them myself. I smoke out of a pipe when I'm alone.
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

weedguru higher wrote:Instead of 'ripping' the weed, try cutting it with small scissors, it makes the task a lot easier and quicker, and also the weed is chopped up finer and therefore burns better with less waste.
I want one of these, (top one)
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/acatalog/ ... d_102.html


Dno how effective it would b, looks decent tho dunnit :D
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

zoner stoner, the sp is actually scissors. lol and where can u get these scissors? because that would really help me i always break my weed up by hand.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

this is what i use to crumble my weed.
Image

so many of you guys on here should learn to roll, just practise and you won't have to preconstruct cones anymore.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users