Sonnet for Souls

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Sonnet for Souls

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Why don’t you take a chance and learn to fly
Soar above the winds and watch how time leaves
Moving back and forth, a tree swinging in the breeze
Maybe then you can try to identify.

Such beauty I see, so much to wonder
Golden robes flowing in each step, each stride.
And my heart grows heavy as I watch with pride
Her majesty, accompanied by thunder.

Destruction, pollution, this is the new trend
Slowly, but painfully, I can see everything push towards death
When one soul dies, it spreads to the rest
I wait patiently for this all to end.

Until the day when all this has passed
I’ll live each day as if it were my last.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users