When do the plants start to reak like pot?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by xNubletx »

Hey,

I can deal with a little scent, but since I still live at home I can't risk the smell too much.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

When they grow.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

Like, even at the very beginning of the veg?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

nooo not when they are seedlings more twoards when you start seeing like THC crystals or little buds i bet.. im not sure though
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

They look like pot right away

Here's a 3 day old seedling..the second set of leaves have the distinct formation of cannabis leaves already

Image

And here's the same plant 1 week later

Image
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Bubbles »

lol higher, REAK not LOOK
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

What? Oh....lol

Ok..ummm..

Depends on the strain

:oops:
Image
bumblebee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by bumblebee »

holy crap what strain is that? it looks like that after one week..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

That strain was either K2, Top 44 or Early Girl...I did the three strains in the same grow and I can't see what I marked on the pot so...
Image
bumblebee
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by bumblebee »

those strains grow that fast?
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by J O E »

xNubletx wrote:Hey,

I can deal with a little scent, but since I still live at home I can't risk the smell too much.
dont grow weed

move out first
its just there in the air
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

bumblebee wrote:those strains grow that fast?
Under ideal conditions, yes they can....the proof is there

This grow was done indoor under a 400 watt HPS
Image
flagg
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by flagg »

Afghani gold smells of bud at 2 weeks into veg...jack herer smells of fresh air at the same stage :)
CannaGrower
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by CannaGrower »

I\'ve heard that some strains smell more than others.

Is there any way to know which ones are stinkier?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: When do the plants start to reak like pot?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users