Bad, or good weed.
Moderator: Moderators
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
Bad, or good weed.
Hey, I keep hearing that bad weed (schwag) means that it has seeds in them, I always get my weed with seeds, I get around 4-5 grams for 40 euros, of what according to my dealer is very good weed, but they are grinded up and have loads of seeds, the weed I buy fucks me up badly with around 0.5 grams, and I smoke once a day at least. So I still think its extremely good weed, is it still possible for the weed to have seeds and be good?
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
-
No0n3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 149
- Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
- Location: Netherlands
- Contact:
How long have you been smoking? (to see if 0.5 grams is a lot or not so much)
As for the seeds thing. If you're buying ground up weed (should always buy buds sothat you can check for quality), your dealer's a punk for leaving the seeds in. It can't be that hard removing seeds from ground up weed, and they're just adding to the weight.
I dunno if good weed can have seeds in it, but I think your dealer is ripping you off, if only for leaving the seeds in.
As for the seeds thing. If you're buying ground up weed (should always buy buds sothat you can check for quality), your dealer's a punk for leaving the seeds in. It can't be that hard removing seeds from ground up weed, and they're just adding to the weight.
I dunno if good weed can have seeds in it, but I think your dealer is ripping you off, if only for leaving the seeds in.
81.7% chance of me mentioning 'hash cookies' in the above post.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
weed can still be really good weed if it has seeds but it is usually much less potent than bud with no seeds at all, but try to buy your weed in the forms of a bud so you'll get less seeds most likely (depends if he adds seeds or not) If the bud has seeds than it means it was mixed with a male plant and pollinated so it isn't fully a female...it's more of a shemale. lol
If your smoking bud like white widow or skunk with seeds then it will definitely still be a pretty high quality though.
If your smoking bud like white widow or skunk with seeds then it will definitely still be a pretty high quality though.
Peace Not Greed.
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
welllllll if you have the ability and space and secrecy to grow weed... seeds a plus! especially if hes saying its good shit for him.... but ya dude... like aroud here... 1 g is $20 sum bucks so your not that bad off
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
Grotmar
- Bonghead

- Posts: 114
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
- Contact:
I have been smoking for around 2 months daily now.No0n3 wrote:How long have you been smoking? (to see if 0.5 grams is a lot or not so much)
As for the seeds thing. If you're buying ground up weed (should always buy buds sothat you can check for quality), your dealer's a punk for leaving the seeds in. It can't be that hard removing seeds from ground up weed, and they're just adding to the weight.
I dunno if good weed can have seeds in it, but I think your dealer is ripping you off, if only for leaving the seeds in.
Thanks for everyones response, Ill have a talk with him.
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
ask him to get you schway (but dont bring up like the stuff we told you about prices and shwag and seeds) then see how much he gives you for your price..... then see how much you gotta smoke to get that high you like.. then you will be able to tell if what you were smoking is schwag.. but ya... if its good for you then i guess its good shit... o you have a low tolerance (which i dont think)
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Where you from Grotmar?
I've had seeds in my weed too, but only in the first month after I started smoking, you gotta develop a sense for good and bad weed
I've had seeds in my weed too, but only in the first month after I started smoking, you gotta develop a sense for good and bad weed
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
I've been smoking weed for a long time and there is definitely good weed with seeds in it. I've had bags with seeds in it that got me higher than stuff without seeds before. Generally better weed will be seedless, but you can get good weed with seeds.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
-
stonedross
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
- Contact:
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
ive only got 2 seeds in my weed in my entire life! and once was off a sketchy dealer i didnt know.
SEEDS ARE A NO-NO
BUYING GROUND UP WEED IS A NO-NO
always buy nugs, any large protruding stems should have been pulled off, and it should be dry, or your paying for water weight as well
red hairs, crystals, and a good smell are sure indicators for good weed
SEEDS ARE A NO-NO
BUYING GROUND UP WEED IS A NO-NO
always buy nugs, any large protruding stems should have been pulled off, and it should be dry, or your paying for water weight as well
red hairs, crystals, and a good smell are sure indicators for good weed
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
-
mingusfan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
- Contact:
If it smells minty or skunky or just good=Good weed
Mild Smell of mint=Generally Bad weed
If its light green with orange/purple/yellow/gold ect=Good Weed
Uniform Dark Green=Bad Weed
Spongy Buds=Good Weed
Hard shit you cant break up=Bad Weed
Dont buy ground up shit...ALWAYS buy the weed in buds with the stems taken off (a little protrusion is ok)
The Ground up shit is usually what is left after the buds are cut and sold ("The Shake") and selling such is a low blow by your dealer......if he continues, take your buisness elsewhere
Mild Smell of mint=Generally Bad weed
If its light green with orange/purple/yellow/gold ect=Good Weed
Uniform Dark Green=Bad Weed
Spongy Buds=Good Weed
Hard shit you cant break up=Bad Weed
Dont buy ground up shit...ALWAYS buy the weed in buds with the stems taken off (a little protrusion is ok)
The Ground up shit is usually what is left after the buds are cut and sold ("The Shake") and selling such is a low blow by your dealer......if he continues, take your buisness elsewhere
Charles Mingus is god.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Bad, or good weed.
There can be a few seeds here and there and it's still good weed....if it's crammed full of seeds it's definatley male and not good
Check this out
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 62&t=26527
Check this out
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 62&t=26527

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users