don't have a flour fight in your room!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

don't have a flour fight in your room!

Post by smokin_scott »

Me and my mates were making sugar butter yesterday coz dats all da food i had left and we had the munchies and we found some flour and my mate decided it would be funny to chuck some over me, so of course i got her back. We were covered in flour by the time we had to leave and as for my room, well it looks like its been snowing :lol:

if you want to have a flour fight, do i outside!!! haha
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

Good plan!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Lol what a way to express friendsship
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

yea, it was great fun tho, and if you font fancy making dough, dont get the flour in your eyes :lol: coz that hurts like fuk haha
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

that actually sounds like it might be worth it.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users