My friend got his first glass piece!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

My friend got his first glass piece!

Post by logically »

My friend got his very first bowl today! I have been teaching him the art of ganja for the last couple of months. It was a proud day to witness my student pick a very fine glass bowl out from our local head shop.

Behold:

Image

It's small but mighty.

Image

We named it "The Starship; espresso"
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

damn that's a really nice pipe, I'd trade mine for that any day.
Peace Not Greed.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

my jaw honestly dropped, no joke. its so beautiful
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

that is one sick piece!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Wow, that's some nice detail work.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:05 pm
Contact:

Post by Potsticker »

that is so awesome, one of my friends has one of those withe the crazy swirls in the glass, its fun to look at while u smoke.
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

My friend says, "Thanks! "

I say: Yeah it is a really sweet piece to smoke out of!
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx »

I wish I had that nice of a pipe.

Image

Oh, btw: The dark part is a shadow. The inside is completely hollow.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by swanee89 »

looks like they recycled a heineken bottle for that piece... turtle power!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

sick piece
Image
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah thats a fucking sweet pipe... the art on it is sweet as
woah
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Ye man, real nice.
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
dks78stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:49 am
Contact:

Post by dks78stoner »

the first piece pic on here is real gnar. its like blue ribbon design is amazing. i really like the second one too maybe cuz green is my favorite color
[img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/striker11_3000/3.jpg[/img]
dark_star_leviathan
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by dark_star_leviathan »

Too bad the goddamn thing got thrown away...-_-
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Blasphemy!
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users