Practice makes Perfect!

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Lavace
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:30 pm
Contact:

Practice makes Perfect!

Post by Lavace »

So I could never roll, they were always loose and really short and fat.
But, we bought an 1/8 for a party tonight, I picked it up, and I rolled 5 spliffs.

They're in order of when I done then, as you can see, it starts off with the first, short and fat (Bottom), but they get longer and better as it goes on.
Just so you know, I purposely packed the last one (Top) FULL of bud, its the one to 'start us off'. =P. Although I found it hard to make it LONG whilst being so packed, any hints for this?

Image

Whadd'ya all think? Any improvements? Should have included something to compare the sizes with, but they are pretty long =].

Proof, practice makes perfect. (Even though I haven't perfected it yet).
I pretty much realised, you can't be gentle when rolling, you have to go for it and be a bit ruff. I used to take up to 5 minutes to roll ONE (Considering I only rolled twice before, but practiced with fag about 4-5 times before this). These took around 30 seconds to do.

That January 2005 was ripped from a mark scheme for a A level Maths paper I was doing earliar xD.

Ahh.
*Salutes* The 'Art of Rolling' slogan on Rizla.
Chillin, Killin, Smokin A Bud.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

those look pretty good, but some of them seem a little loose (but still smokable) The middle one is definitely the best joint though cuz it's pretty tight and a good size.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users