is weed supposed to make ur heart beat faster?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

is weed supposed to make ur heart beat faster?

Post by deadman45 »

im not sure if this is normal
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

Nothing to worry about. It'll freak you out at first because how can a body at rest suddenly have a rapid heartbeat? HOLY SHIT!!!! I'M DYING!!!!!

Don't think that, and you'll be fine.
Image
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

ya i got really freak one fo the first times cuz of that... but now its just like.. learn to avoid it
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I'd get more worried if it wasn't beating fast :-P
Peace Not Greed.
Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Contact:

Post by Grotmar »

Ya, its normal
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

if your heart beats fast, and steady, it's normal, drink some water, it helps me at least.
Just don't panic overit, you may also think you're overheating, or something, normal too.
weed won't kill you my friend
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

logically wrote:yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
to be completely honest with everyone, what I was really tempted to say was:

Oh my God dude! I think you're having an allergic reaction to the weed. Go drink some water and lie down before you pass out!!!

I almost put that in, but I'm just too nice 8) and I would've felt bad for scaring him though...
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

lol well you just said it, but since we don't know exactly how fast it is or if he's allergic to anything then it's hard to say.
Peace Not Greed.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

about allergic reactions... how do i see if my friend is allergic? hes coming over today and were gonna smoke, his first time... can i just like rub the weed on his hands and ill know'?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I really doubt he's allergic to it. I've only heard of maybe one person on this forum even talking bout friends being allergic to it but yea if you really want to find out just rub a little bud on his skin and wait 5 minutes to see if a rash appears.
Peace Not Greed.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

ok cool,,,, i just dont wanna be responsible for anyone freaking out and shit and then they wanna call an ambulance... if he does ill fuckin clap him witha pan lol
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
deadman45
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:33 pm
Contact:

Post by deadman45 »

logically wrote:
logically wrote:yes, weed almost always increases your heart rate, this is perfectly normal. Its nothing to worry about.
to be completely honest with everyone, what I was really tempted to say was:

Oh my God dude! I think you're having an allergic reaction to the weed. Go drink some water and lie down before you pass out!!!

I almost put that in, but I'm just too nice 8) and I would've felt bad for scaring him though...
i wasnt thinkin of allergies i thought maybe there was coke in my weed cause the other day this weed had my blood pumping faster than a fucking race horse
logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1564
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
Location: the woods
Contact:

Post by logically »

yeah, a lot of people worry about other shit being in their weed. This is something seen a lot in the virgin lungs section, but I'm going to type in anyway. Getting laced weed will almost never happen (unless your looking for it on purpose) because it would cost dealers more money to lace weed. Dealers are of course looking for profit, so the chances of them lacing your weed is super low.

just messin with ya about the allergic reaction thing

:roll:
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

^This is a common misconception that people use to make themselves feel better. Thing is, if you lace weed with say, PCP, that's really cheap, and that's an easy way to make really cheap, shitty weed sell for the price of really good weed.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users