caught at school

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

stonerdudeidontknowifthis
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 am
Location: washington
Contact:

caught at school

Post by stonerdudeidontknowifthis »

my god i skipped my 5th period class today to smoke some weed we comeback and think that a staff member has caught us skipping but instead it was a cop so we ran hid our shit in the bathroom then got narced on and now i have to wait for my parent to get home to take me to the police station to get my mugshot and prints. we had $80 worth
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

Atleast they didn't catch you with weed.
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
stonerdudeidontknowifthis
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 am
Location: washington
Contact:

Post by stonerdudeidontknowifthis »

dekay496 wrote:Atleast they didn't catch you with weed.
they did I had to have my dad pay bail
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

That sucks, but I guess that's why people say never bring weed to school. Or at least tell people you have it.
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

well there u go
woah
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

I thought you said you hid your shit in the bathroom.
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

dekay496 wrote:I thought you said you hid your shit in the bathroom.
yeah.. your story doesnt make sense. :shock:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
stonerdudeidontknowifthis
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 am
Location: washington
Contact:

Post by stonerdudeidontknowifthis »

dekay496 wrote:I thought you said you hid your shit in the bathroom.
we did they searched the bathroom
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

As painful as it would have been to do, this would have been the perfect time to flush. You were already in the bathroom. It would have beaten being in the situation you're in now.
Image
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

wow man that really sucks ass... but why did you have $80's worth? i mean i think max at school id bring to smoke is like .5 gs... well unless i bought the weed at school... like i did today, hmmm this weed is fine...... im high right now.... i really don't get how a high is supposed to feels like... my head feels like its being pushed a lil.. but its not unplesant... my eyes feel droopy....am i supposed to be thinking everything is funny?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

not everything seems funny on weed or makes things funny, it's just sometimes depending on your mood then it will make you laugh a little bit more.
Peace Not Greed.
BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:52 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Contact:

Post by BlazedAndConfused »

stonerdudeidontknowifthis wrote:
dekay496 wrote:I thought you said you hid your shit in the bathroom.
we did they searched the bathroom
but they cant arrest you unless you have it on your person, or in your posession.
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.
stonerdudeidontknowifthis
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:54 am
Location: washington
Contact:

Post by stonerdudeidontknowifthis »

BlazedAndConfused wrote:
stonerdudeidontknowifthis wrote:
dekay496 wrote:I thought you said you hid your shit in the bathroom.
we did they searched the bathroom
but they cant arrest you unless you have it on your person, or in your posession.
well they did a kid saw me running out of the bathroom and i thiked narced on me
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I still say you should have flushed it.
Image
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

Gorecore wrote:I still say you should have flushed it.
yeah tahts what i woulda done.

sucks any way for you
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users