Eagle Bill

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SweetTeaSweetheart
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 1:26 am
Contact:

Eagle Bill

Post by SweetTeaSweetheart »

I totally worked for his daughter at a men's clothing store. She's pretty bitchin'. Hated to leave, but I wasn't getting enough hours. Neat little nugget about me.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i dont know what the fuck you are talking about... but i was thinking about buying one of these from edit... anybody had any experience with them?
woah
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

wait, you forgot to post what you got? or is it that bubbler you talked about.
Peace Not Greed.
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

???????
woah
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I think i was still a little drunk when I typed that, I kinda forget.
Peace Not Greed.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users