Shrooms

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Shrooms

Post by Ras Bongo »

I'm doing shrooms for my first time saturday and I'm getting a half e. How many shrooms is in a half e on average and how many should I start out with?
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

Half E?
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

A half an eighth perhaps? If so, I suggest eating all of it.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

Yes, a half of an eigth. The whole thing? How many shrooms should be in the bag?
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

well shrooms come in different potency's but I'd say eat the whole thing and it depends how big the shrooms are, just try to hand guess it. It'll prbly be 1-2 shrooms for half an 1/8
Peace Not Greed.
godlike.ipot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:47 pm
Contact:

Post by godlike.ipot »

ive done shrooms before, i wasnt impressed, didnt really like it and trippin out wasnt enjoyable, maybe thats just me
[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d111/MGuillem/newsig.jpg[/img]
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

by the way, it depends a lot on body weight, how much you should take.
Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:46 am
Location: South FL
Contact:

Post by Ras Bongo »

I weigh around 125 lbs.
"Until the day when a man's skin color is of no more signifigance than the color of his eyes..."

-H.I.M. Haile Selassie I
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

dekay496 wrote:I weigh around 125 lbs.
eat em all
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Weedguru_RyaNayR wrote:by the way, it depends a lot on body weight, how much you should take.

Not to sound like an ass, but that's wrong Ryan. A few weeks ago a few of my friends and I tripped. I'm 6'4" 230, my other friend is 6'4" 260, and then the last one is 6'9" 320. We all ate half an 8th, and the person that tripped the hardest was the 6'9" 320 one. And don't bring up tolerances, the kid sells boomers and takes boomers AND acid at the same time on a regular basis.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

he takes acid on a regular basis and still weighs 320? he must be one hungry motherfucker lol
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 751
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:44 pm
Location: PEI, Canada
Contact:

Post by Kaynoq »

shrooms made me really depressed...
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Jay212 wrote:he takes acid on a regular basis and still weighs 320? he must be one hungry motherfucker lol
The dude is 6'9", 320, a shitload of muscle, he works out constantly.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

mushies are a touchy sunject
Image
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Yeah...

Although weight really does have something to do with it. Think about it logically-- The more you weigh, the lower the ratio is for poison/body mass. therefore if someone (we'll take my stature, for example. 5'8" and 135 pounds) my size takes 3/8 of an eighth. he/she will trip out more than someone who weighs 200 pounds at 6'0" because the ratio of poison to body mass will be higher and therefore the trip will last longer.

anyhow, getting back to the original question. if you have a half eighth, eat it all. if, an hour or so into your trip you arent booming as hard as you want to, drink orange juice and/or throw up. either of these things will make you trip harder.

dekay, you asked how many shrooms would be there? it all depends on their size and weight. For example, i bought a half ounce (thats four eighths or about 14 grams) the other day for my friends and i on monday and theres one shroom thats like a gram and a half alone, which is a bit less than a half eighth itself.

so it all depends. anyhow, have a good trip!
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users