drying out
Moderator: Moderators
-
lottso
- Bonghead

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 pm
- Location: Bay Area 7 oh 7
- Contact:
drying out
how long dose it to take to dry out weed. i got some buds from my friend the other day and its been 3 days n its still kinda wet. how long do it take before its smokeable?
Never sober, always wakin' up hung over
Issues with authority blood, so fuck the rollers
I switch up whips, like I switch up fits
Hutches attracted to this, like flies to shit
Issues with authority blood, so fuck the rollers
I switch up whips, like I switch up fits
Hutches attracted to this, like flies to shit
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
DerrtyJake
- Bonghead

- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
- Location: United States
- Contact:
If they're wet from water they'll always be a little spongy. In my opinion once you get weed wet it's not even worth it to smoke. My friend broke up a bud I dropped in the creek one time and blow dried it for like an hour and it still felt a little wet.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
^fucking hilarious
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users