Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!
Moderator: Moderators
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722 Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:
Post
by WeedGuru_Flow » Sat May 12, 2007 10:36 am
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754 Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:
Post
by sickkid90 » Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 am
wtf??? its so like...good and maakes sense (barley) till the end then its like WTF MATE??? its pretty cool though
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910 Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:
Post
by Vinyl » Thu May 17, 2007 2:46 am
the 4th panel is the best, i donno why just the way he says it.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
swanee89
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1722 Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:
Post
by swanee89 » Thu May 17, 2007 10:48 pm
hahahah, thats the best
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Posts: 63 Joined: Tue May 22, 2007 7:38 pm
Location: bay area, CA
Contact:
Post
by Cap'n Peg Leg » Thu May 24, 2007 12:06 am
lmfao, I started cracking up XD thats great
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success
I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182 Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:
Post
by blazedsubaru » Thu May 24, 2007 12:09 am
OMG...
"Cheese is fuckin' delicious!!!"
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
xNubletx
Bonghead
Posts: 329 Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:
Post
by xNubletx » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Best. Comic. Ever.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352 Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:
Post
by Jay212 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:28 pm
suddenly, i wish to purchase some cheese.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
cdc
Bonghead
Posts: 473 Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:41 am
Location: Auckland
Contact:
Post
by cdc » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:07 am
Jay212 wrote: suddenly, i wish to purchase some cheese.
make sure it doesnt have aids!
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users