Ok... so MJ laws in Cali?
Moderator: Moderators
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
Ok... so MJ laws in Cali?
http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4525
it says $100 fine for less than 28.5 grams... then why are there people being thrown into jail left and right?
it says $100 fine for less than 28.5 grams... then why are there people being thrown into jail left and right?
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
People in California are not getting incarcerated unless they have over an ounce, or they are caught with other drugs.
If your talking about America in General it is because the rest of the country is not as liberal as California. I got busted in Minnesota one time and the cop gave me a ticket for a little over a $100, took my weed, and told me it was no worse than a seatbelt violation.
I know people who have been busted in North Dakota for the same amount I got busted for in Minnesota and they did serve jail time and had about $1000 dollars in fines.
It all depends where your at.
If your talking about America in General it is because the rest of the country is not as liberal as California. I got busted in Minnesota one time and the cop gave me a ticket for a little over a $100, took my weed, and told me it was no worse than a seatbelt violation.
I know people who have been busted in North Dakota for the same amount I got busted for in Minnesota and they did serve jail time and had about $1000 dollars in fines.
It all depends where your at.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
if you get caught where i live, all they do is take your weed, but they only ask for it, they dont even shearch you, they also dont even register it in their computers, or evn call your parents, they just take wgat you give them and walk off.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
mr.hookah
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
captainMorton
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1165
- Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
- Location: brampton on CANADA!!
- Contact:
yep, i live in the great white north, brampton, ontario to be exact, there is a cop everynow and then who will bitch about it, but they are normally the new ones, after a while they stop caring, its pretty lax around here. exept drinking they really get you for, but thats ok.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
-
Princess_Ayana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
- Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
- Contact:
In fucking GA its an automatic misdemeanor (unless the cop is nice and just takes your weed) plus $1000 fine. England is no better. Neither is Japan
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
-
TmD
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 571
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
- Location: SoCal
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Yea I spent a couple summers up in Canada (The western part) and I can say it is one of the most chilled out places I've ever been and some of the best weed I've ever smoked, if not the best.TmD wrote:I think he lives in Canada if i'm not mistaken, but as far as I have heard the cops there have bigger problems then a plant to criminalize.
I was in B.C., the Yukon, and Alberta for a couple summers. I also spent a fair amount of time in Alaska (Where the buds equally as good, although 50% of it probably comes from Canada anyway!).
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
