You know you are ROLLING on E when..

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

You know you are ROLLING on E when..

Post by MatteN »

You know you are ROLLING YOUR BALLS off on ecstasy when u are taking a piss in the toilet and still dancing at the same time.

my weekend was the shit.
Image
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

im not gona fuck with e again. the people ive met cuz of my trippin bawlz on E are fuckin scary people. never again lol
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
crazychld69
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:56 am
Contact:

Post by crazychld69 »

lights amuse you
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i know a chick thats done e..... everyone says anything you touch is ORGASMIC
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

it can be fun but its annoying when u cant sleep and ur jaw hurts from gurning so much. All so if i u do too much u cant sex wimmins.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

i could have fucked a brick wall i was rollin so hard
Image
Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
Contact:

Post by Bunny420 »

MatteN wrote:i could have fucked a brick wall i was rollin so hard
hahahah, that cant be safe.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg
MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: U.S until I get an my own island
Contact:

Post by MatteN »

nah man it's so nice and u just love everyone lol and u want the best for everyone, it's a lovers drug lol
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

It really is a great drug, but it relies entirely on the situation. Some drugs you can take and just be fucked up no matter where you are, but with X you really gotta be somewhere with people you know (or random people who are comfortable with hugging total strangers) and it makes the roll a thousand times better if other people are rolling too.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
Ice006
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:50 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Contact:

Post by Ice006 »

Damn straight Ikku. Any drug, I believe, should only be used to enhance what should already be a friendly and beneficial social experience. You should be able to look back on any evening, and know that you would have had a great time even without the drugs. The drugs were just there to make the night even more awesome, and for some people they can help take the edge off a social encounter, and then the conversations flow more freely…
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Honestly, I'm at this poinnt where if there's not at least alcohol and weed, it's not going to be too great of a night.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

I'm the same. Some say you can get higher without drugs than you can with them but I've never agreed with that. A night without mind altering substances is okay at best.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

u know u had to much when u share a trip n see a ambulence go thru a chruch building wall. ;(
smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:04 am
Location: great yarmouth
Contact:

Post by smokin_scott »

you roll a joint and when you smoke it, there int no weed in it, but you sware you put some in. :lol: man that tripped me out. :lol:
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]
Darth_norris
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:03 am
Contact:

Post by Darth_norris »

I've never done E, but i've seen straight people dancing, and making out with guys. I'm pretty sure if they were in privacy, they would have sexxed each other up. ; )
Drugs are a bet with your mind. - Jim Morrison
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users