I want

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Gustave420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:58 am
Location: Ga
Contact:

I want

Post by Gustave420 »

Running away from all them
The out look, looks so grim
Running away from her sun
My body weighs a ton-----
-No way out, no one cares
Run away run away

Fleeing from the masses
your life is under there Glasses
Run until you hit the wall
Bleeding wounds as you fall
-No ones home, no one knocks
Lock it up lock it up

Escaping from the eyes
of a million blood stained lies
wounded to the soul
Cast in an endless Hole
-Falling down, all alone
close your eyes, Close your eyes

my friends, my foes, i speak true
I wouldn't wish my head on you
My flesh, my mind, they shut down
They push you on the ride, Round and round

I fall away from...


Yes a weird Rythm, i think i pulled it off.
This is an old poem that i decided to put up because i found
it someplace, a needed Critics.
You are as you are the way you are because you are, and chage will come when and if it should. So relax, stop worring about the unforseen, and live life.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users