any one else, or am i alone?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

any one else, or am i alone?

Post by spidermanlovesmj »

just curious
does anybody else here absolutely love the feeling of rolling the perfect joint? lol.. when its all perfect and equalon all edges of the cylinder/cone.. it fuckin owns! lol
i used to blow ass at it, now im like, uber efficient haha
anybody else?

peaceeeee!!!
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

i totally know what you mean.

It not only looks great, but it makes a difference in your high. (good haul or not)
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Yea, after a while of making perfect joints it sucks. Everyone always wants me to roll joints, which wasn't as bad, when i was new and enjoyed it. It especially sucks when it's cold out and I have no grinder, lol.

The feeling of rolling a perfect joint, however, is great!
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Jay212 wrote:Yea, after a while of making perfect joints it sucks. Everyone always wants me to roll joints, which wasn't as bad, when i was new and enjoyed it. It especially sucks when it's cold out and I have no grinder, lol.

The feeling of rolling a perfect joint, however, is great!
I hate those rolls man. The no grinder + cold.

On the topic, I find that I've gone through stages when it comes to rolling. First I was so shit that I wasted 20% of the weed in each joint no doubt. Then I got really good at rolling. And now I'm at the stage where I don't really "try" and just do it as quick as possible and probably don't roll as well as before. Good enough for me though :).
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
Cherryripp
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Cherryripp »

On the topic, I find that I've gone through stages when it comes to rolling. First I was so shit that I wasted 20% of the weed in each joint no doubt. Then I got really good at rolling. And now I'm at the stage where I don't really "try" and just do it as quick as possible and probably don't roll as well as before. Good enough for me though .

Lol so true, im like that
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

i love rolling joints. and get embarressed when i fuck up. i have high standards for myself
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

All my joints end up being too loose. Anyone have a tip to make it tighter?
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

when you put the weed on the paper, lift the sides (paralel with glue) and take your paper pack and press down in the paper. Itll give you a nice head start in rolling a tightly rolled jay.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 262
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by stonedrippedtwisted »

SpRi7e wrote:All my joints end up being too loose. Anyone have a tip to make it tighter?
get the joint in your hand before you poke it down and light it, and tap the roach on a hard surface a few times maybe 5 or 6? and then just poke it down and light it up my friend
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

holy shit I just realized that i could have packed the joints I role in tighter thru the other side. I guess I never thought of that because I was always at the biggest part of my high when I rolled them.
Peace Not Greed.
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

abby wrote:i love rolling joints. and get embarressed when i fuck up. i have high standards for myself
yea i know what you mean on that one. i used to have to light my joints like 3 times...and i fucked up a blunt once when i was with new people. i wanted to kill myself. but i can roll nice joints (which i love to just look at) and decent blunts now without a problem so its all good.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users