Bong Downpipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Bong Downpipe

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Hey guys

well i need to buy a new downpipe for my bong. I dont only mean the part that you remove to take the hit. But i also the piece that goes through the hole and down to the bottom of the bong to hold the slide. Know that i mean?

Anyways, ive been looking at everyonedoesit.com ...

let me know if you find something :D
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

how long should it be? and if you go for everyonedoesit then I'd recommend getting a RooR downpipe, either that or a molino.
Peace Not Greed.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

no i know, but does it come with the part that holds the piece you remove that goes in the bong. Thats what im looking for.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

the "slot" for the stem.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

I don't exactly get what part it is...is it the part that you hold so you can pick it up. Or the stem of the piece for it, or is it the bowl part.
Peace Not Greed.
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

I know a guy that got a new downpipe and bowl peice combo off the internet somewhere.
I think you could get that...
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users