Rolling with other herbs

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

karma_policeman
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 8:46 pm
Contact:

Rolling with other herbs

Post by karma_policeman »

Does anybody here roll their pot with any other herbs apart from tobacco?

Maybe the legal high stuff (but probably not) or any other type of herb just to spread it out.

If so what type?
User avatar
morallydead
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:14 pm
Location: smallvillage near newcastle
Contact:

Post by morallydead »

all herbs work as filler infact at a party on new years we ran out of baccy and used dried mixed herbs with sum hash but it burnt quick and tasted like shit
smoke two joints in times of peace
and smoke twoin times of war
smoke two joints before i smoke two joints
and then i smoke two more
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.

Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I've never found anything else worth smoking. I wouldn't wanna waste money on legal highs and anything pretty much tastes like shit.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Some of my friends roll with weed and salvia, but I usually just use weed.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

tobacco (Y)
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

I dont want to get addicted to cigarettes so i always just smoke only weed.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

before this board i never heard of mixing with tabacco ;\
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Tarential wrote:My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.

Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.
:o Siiiiick.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Copp_A_Squat
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 am
Location: Malton/Mississauga,Canada
Contact:

Post by Copp_A_Squat »

Tarential wrote:My girlfriend smokes catnip by itself or with weed. It cures her migraines.

Personally I just smoked pure bud, though I have smoked catnip with her on occasion.

:shock: Wow thats HARDCORE that sounds like something from a cartoon :shock: but i would like to try it sometime (maybe its really good?)
"BIG UPS to pirates! ARRGH"
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

i wanna try cuttin my weed with dried mint, but i wanted to know first how it tastes (as not to fuck up my weed) anyone ever done this or heard of it being done?
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

What is with people and being stupid about things? Just because you've never heard of smoking catnip before doesn't mean that catnip isn't still an herb.

And yes, catnip gives a mild buzz, but mostly it relieves muscle tension, which causes her migraines.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

i wanna try cuttin my weed with dried mint, but i wanted to know first how it tastes (as not to fuck up my weed) anyone ever done this or heard of it being done?

Mint burns quickly and smells damn strong. Cutting your weed with this will spoil it. Weed should not be cut, if u are a dealer who is just starting, you will get a bad rep by selling weed cut with mint, or else you would round these parts...
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

Sammy wrote:before this board i never heard of mixing with tabacco ;\
me neither.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

word, i always smoke it with tobacco
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users