Cool smoke?
Moderator: Moderators
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
Cool smoke?
I love smokingpot and getting high but breathing the smoke burns... is there any way to get the smoke to be cool when you smoke it?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
for the moment until I can get a real pipe I'm using a makeshift pipe (its a single piece of paper folded | twice, taped, poked a hole in it for the bowl to go -a Bic pencap, ridiculous but it works- and taped off at the end nearest the bowl)... Until I can get a ride to a headshop to buy my own pipe I have to make my own and no apples in the house.
Thank you both, I'll try the cold drink thing tonight when parents go to sleep
Thank you both, I'll try the cold drink thing tonight when parents go to sleep
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
-
stonedrippedtwisted
- Bonghead

- Posts: 262
- Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:57 pm
- Location: uk
- Contact:
-
Sweet420Emotion
- Casual toker

- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:22 am
- Contact:
-
(weedguru)scarf
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5762
- Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
- Contact:
ghetto but genious. hahahaSystemOfAUp wrote:for the moment until I can get a real pipe I'm using a makeshift pipe (its a single piece of paper folded | twice, taped, poked a hole in it for the bowl to go -a Bic pencap, ridiculous but it works- and taped off at the end nearest the bowl)... Until I can get a ride to a headshop to buy my own pipe I have to make my own and no apples in the house.
Thank you both, I'll try the cold drink thing tonight when parents go to sleep
woah
-
Kjm420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
- Contact:
-
SystemOfAUp
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:33 am
- Contact:
me and a friend skipped last period a couple days ago and I got me a real pipe, much much better. Doesn't burn my throat or taste bad, I think the pencap bowl was the problem. Even better after smoking for a while theres barely no smell 
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha
-
Murray
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:24 pm
- Contact:
-
Bunny420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:13 am
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_RyaNayR
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1664
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
- Location: The Sky
- Contact:
-
Kjm420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 124
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
- Contact:
bongs are amazing i love how cool they are.. and other than that.. i used to have the same prob with my pipe and Js but for some reason it doesnt burn anymore just an occasional caugh
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
-
buttermilk
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 919
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users