How to control

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
dutchmasterhit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:43 am
Contact:

How to control

Post by dutchmasterhit »

I like smoking weed. I like getting stoned. I don't like getting too high. I like just being chilled, not anxiety filled. ANy tips on how to stay straight?
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

Take 5 minute breaks between bowls to feel out how high you really are.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:09 am
Contact:

Post by stonedross »

Or only smoke one bowl :)
Turnipweed13
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:11 am
Location: bumfuck of i dont know where
Contact:

Post by Turnipweed13 »

yeah just toke a little bit...
"Emancipate yourselves from slavery, None but ourselves can free our minds"

-Bob Marley
Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:32 am
Contact:

Post by Kjm420 »

like subaru said.. just smoke a bowl.. then relax for 5 - 15 mins until the high kicks in and depending on how you feel.. toke or dont toke.
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users