OMMG GUYS DO THISS HEN UR SSTONED

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Guest

OMMG GUYS DO THISS HEN UR SSTONED

Post by Guest »

hold youur finggeer r up nad focus on it and blink backkkj and fouirth astarting sklowying bllinkung and gadrualy fasttttttteer ittt awsome it klike pusd u into a trance if but you have to rrseally foucs on ur fingerr and not on anything elsee :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P
Guest

Post by Guest »

worfddd yo im hizzzzzzzigh tooo G4ntgggggggggSSSSttttttt4
sorry my tpyin bad heehh imma try that right nowwwwww heh peace out I need a Turk
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

G$NGSTQAAAAAAAAAA
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
User avatar
mockingbird
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:04 pm
Location: Ohio
Contact:

Post by mockingbird »

The finger thing is soooooo coooool
How would life be if the world smoked weed
Guaranteed there'd be peace not greed
See, it's hell, living in a cell
Legalize the plant only time will tell
-Kottonmouth Kings
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

...Why are guests still posting? I thought it was banned or something. I liked that idea. Heh.
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

Wow u guys must have weed laced with acid or you must be amatures cuz u guys cant fuckin type streight. Im pretty high right now and i am typin ok
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users