Using Cigarette's Roach?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Lavace
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:30 pm
Contact:

Using Cigarette's Roach?

Post by Lavace »

Hmm, for the roach (The filter that your meant to make from cardboard)... Why can't you take it out of a fag end, its all soft andcan suck through easily?

Its a bit long, but cut it down?

Cheers.
Chillin, Killin, Smokin A Bud.
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Post by SpRi7e »

the ends of a cig will filter out some of the thc and you get a little bit less. I mean, I've done filled cigs up plenty of times with weed so I could smoke in public but I don't like making a habit of it.
Peace Not Greed.
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

i dunno man, evertime i use a cigg filter i seem to get higher, but yeah its possible, when i couldnt roll would steal a smoke then empty the tobbacco and then fill it with weed, it was great, but time consuming
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
StonedRPG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
Contact:

Post by StonedRPG »

idnt a ciggerette filter just some packed cotton?
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

i think so, but its all cilindricle and shit so wtf
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
StonedRPG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
Contact:

Post by StonedRPG »

yeah i just took a red apart and it is so if you want you can just do that but yeah like spri7e said itll prolly filter out a lil thc
nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am
Location: New Zealand
Contact:

Post by nixon »

I've never used a cigg filter, I was told once when I started smoking that it filters out some of the THC and it just stuck in my head. But come to think of it, I might try it ;D
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]
Jetasis
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 138
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:26 am
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Contact:

Post by Jetasis »

Hmmm.....but why use a cigg filter? Little rolled up pieces of stiff paper seem to work fine for me?
Smoke On!...Jet
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

just to try somthing diferent?
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Plus it'll look like you're smoking a cigarette.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
User avatar
j37h307
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 pm
Contact:

Post by j37h307 »

poke holes through the filter, then use it.
captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1165
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Location: brampton on CANADA!!
Contact:

Post by captainMorton »

why would you do that?
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]
Cherryripp
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 6:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Cherryripp »

so sum of the smoke will get thru unfiltered i guess :P
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

yeah i heard that it takes out the THC so i never tried it
never had a problem with the cardboard i guess.
woah
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

i realllllly dont think the point of a roach is to filter out anything right? its just to keep the weed from going into your throat as you inhale? Sooo ya i think that would actually be a really good idea polking some holes in the filter, especially cuz it looks like your smokin a cig... and not a lot of thc is gettin filterd... or you could just cut off the cig filter, and put a paper roach into the end of the white tube of the cig
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users