Fuck the MPA

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Fuck the MPA

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4508158.stm

Absolute bullshit, I feel sorry for anyone who's starting to play an instrument.

Basically the MPA mad it illegal to download tabs and lyrics on the internet.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

this started quite a while ago. what makes it even worse is they want to jail webmasters. isnt the uk prison system stretched to its absolute limits anyway? what good will jailtime do? i think this is pathetic. it doesnt stop the original artists from losing money, if anything it helps them. lets say some kid decides to learn, i dunno, smells like teen spirit for example. he learns it, then starts a band and plays it at a gig. ten people hear it. these ten people have never heard nirvana before. they enjoy it, and go out to buy a nirvana album. wheres the bad?
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 754
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
Contact:

Post by sickkid90 »

you know what i hate... like bands that dont want their music on stuff like limewire and illegal download crap... then why the fuck are you writing mucis??? just for the money??? i mean, obviosly if people are downloading yoru music, legally or illegally they like it....
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

Image
Fuck you metallica!
You were good in the '80s and early '90s but now you're crap, and your rich pricks anyway.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SING MY SONGS. I AM MUTHER FUCKIN METALLICA ONLY I MAY SING.
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:54 am
Contact:

Post by Accident_of_Birth »

Metallica was always meh anyway.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

i used to be big into metallica. i am ashamed to say i own every album and have seen them twice.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 300
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 1:32 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by TYStonerTY »

metallica are fuckin pussies. They totally arent for the music if they are so against downloading it. like someone said earlier, if someone downloads it they probably like it.. not like they will stop sellin albums.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Can't you comprehend how Metallica are suffering from this plague of internet downloading? Oh I feel for them, they can only afford to hire 10000 african orphans now to build statues in the honor now instead of the obviously more talented and more expensive Chinese kids. :cry:

Even the lord himself bows down to Metallica!
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

Who the fuck is metallica? ................ Is what I wish I could say...haha
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users