How many seeds do you need?
Moderator: Moderators
- PnkRckElite420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 498
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
- Location: Springfield Ohio
- Contact:
How many seeds do you need?
How many seeds would be good to put in a medium sized pot?
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
- PnkRckElite420
- Bonghead

- Posts: 498
- Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
- Location: Springfield Ohio
- Contact:
-
Jando
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:48 am
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
flynn
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
1 per pot, that's right.
For the nutrients, and also so you don't get inter-twining roots that will stunt the growth. Make sure the pot is big enough to . To start a small/medium one is okay, but once the plant starts getting bigger, you want a bigger pot. The biggest size I use is a pot that is about 1 ft in diameter and 1 1/2 foot deep. I don't grow from seeds though, I grow from clippings. So, when I take the clipping out of the pan, they go right into the large pot. I skip the smaller ones. You don't want to have to be transplanting more than once...it traumatizes the plant.
For the nutrients, and also so you don't get inter-twining roots that will stunt the growth. Make sure the pot is big enough to . To start a small/medium one is okay, but once the plant starts getting bigger, you want a bigger pot. The biggest size I use is a pot that is about 1 ft in diameter and 1 1/2 foot deep. I don't grow from seeds though, I grow from clippings. So, when I take the clipping out of the pan, they go right into the large pot. I skip the smaller ones. You don't want to have to be transplanting more than once...it traumatizes the plant.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users