apprechiation of cocaine
Moderator: Moderators
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
apprechiation of cocaine
me and the lads went out tonight (Easter holidays (2 weeks off)),
without my other half knowing ive taken the liberty of clearing 1+1/2 grams in the toilets of the club (under 18s). Let me tell you i feel the happiest ive ever felt... I feel clean and that strange but lovely taste at the back of my mouth and the soft numbness on my bottom lip makes me apprechiate the powder itself... i feel clean inside, so alive and alert... the greatest feeling ive ever felt about from xtc... but i cant do X because that can easily kill me with my heart. But cocaine... Just the... I cant explain, the pleasure is great. I brought a gram for 60 quid (the absolutely great stuff and when i mean great i mean great - the stuff when you cant feel your face totally, if you got punched you wouldnt know).
But seriously dudes, you may think im a crackhead (some of you), but ive done it once tonight in a very long while...
soon is doomsday for my life and the start of a fresh new beginning with a daughter (dont worry most of you, im going to quit all drugs when tiz born) but now im just apprechiating all the expieriences in my life that i may never expierience again...
who else apprechiates these feelings?
without my other half knowing ive taken the liberty of clearing 1+1/2 grams in the toilets of the club (under 18s). Let me tell you i feel the happiest ive ever felt... I feel clean and that strange but lovely taste at the back of my mouth and the soft numbness on my bottom lip makes me apprechiate the powder itself... i feel clean inside, so alive and alert... the greatest feeling ive ever felt about from xtc... but i cant do X because that can easily kill me with my heart. But cocaine... Just the... I cant explain, the pleasure is great. I brought a gram for 60 quid (the absolutely great stuff and when i mean great i mean great - the stuff when you cant feel your face totally, if you got punched you wouldnt know).
But seriously dudes, you may think im a crackhead (some of you), but ive done it once tonight in a very long while...
soon is doomsday for my life and the start of a fresh new beginning with a daughter (dont worry most of you, im going to quit all drugs when tiz born) but now im just apprechiating all the expieriences in my life that i may never expierience again...
who else apprechiates these feelings?
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
I wouldn't touch the stuff ever again. Oh it was a fun ride in the beginning, but it started to not be so much fun but I needed it everyday. You think, oh that shit will never happen to me, that's what everyone cokehead says when they take their first line, when they buy their first gram, when they buy an 8ball, all the way until they are doing coke all day everyday. It makes you a dick because the drug makes you feel better than anyone else, you getting coke is more important than the other people on the road, the people in the fast food line, everyone.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
MatteN
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: U.S until I get an my own island
- Contact:
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
yeah man you know, ive had alittle bit of a comedown, not so much... jus tiny bit ill.
But it was well worth it, i didnt sleep for the whole night but when my come down came about 4am, i took another shot at 6am and now its fine... the perfect cure for tiredness.
But it was well worth it, i didnt sleep for the whole night but when my come down came about 4am, i took another shot at 6am and now its fine... the perfect cure for tiredness.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- JUNKIE CRACK WHORE
- Casual toker

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:56 pm
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Rory
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1034
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:21 am
- Location: Toronto, Canada.
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
yeah its gone up now :s its funny i realised it was supposed to be a 1 off day thing and now i just cant stop thinking about it. Ive bought snuff set (razor/straw/spoon) i just thought id love to have that and stuff.
I dont know whats happening to me in the sense of im just being me, i just feel good. My bloodpressue rate has gone up by a 3rd (i have a pulse rate monitor) but thats about it.
I just feel so good...
seriously i feel bad though, i cant save cocaine... I cant literally put it away, if its out ill sniff all of it, if i have a bottle of drink ill drink all of it (alcohol). I cant put nothing down...
I dont know whats happening to me in the sense of im just being me, i just feel good. My bloodpressue rate has gone up by a 3rd (i have a pulse rate monitor) but thats about it.
I just feel so good...
seriously i feel bad though, i cant save cocaine... I cant literally put it away, if its out ill sniff all of it, if i have a bottle of drink ill drink all of it (alcohol). I cant put nothing down...
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]
-
blazedsubaru
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: WA
- Contact:
Ummm.
Dude.
You're having a fucking KID. You are NOT going to be able to raise a kid in these conditions. Fucking STOP this stupid shit you're doing. Your kid will thank you, and you won't have fucked up 2 lives instead of just yours.
You can not raise a kid and do coke.
Dude.
You're having a fucking KID. You are NOT going to be able to raise a kid in these conditions. Fucking STOP this stupid shit you're doing. Your kid will thank you, and you won't have fucked up 2 lives instead of just yours.
You can not raise a kid and do coke.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
Jay212
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2352
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
- Contact:
This is the very beginning of how abandonment issues are formed. Slow down with the drugs man. I know it's hard, but change your lifestyle. Keep the weekdays to working, weekends you have your fun. Not only does it keep you that much more healthy, but it makes the highs way better when you finally get that dripping sensation in the back of your throat back.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
-
Bear
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 640
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:31 am
- Location: In my cave
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
