ok joint with/without rolling paper

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
StonedRPG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
Contact:

ok joint with/without rolling paper

Post by StonedRPG »

With: I cant roll for shit

Without: I can roll

Someone help?
President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
Contact:

Post by President Beavis »

Well, rolling without having any substance in the roll is obviously gonna be a hell of a lot easier then with.

Check out the rolling section.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

President Beavis wrote:Well, rolling without having any substance in the roll is obviously gonna be a hell of a lot easier then with.

Check out the rolling section.
That is and excellent point haha.
StonedRPG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
Contact:

Post by StonedRPG »

osnap i didnt realize that
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: ok joint with/without rolling paper

Post by Ikku »

StonedRPG wrote:With: I cant roll for shit

Without: I can roll

Someone help?
I don't understand. At all.
StonedRPG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:33 am
Contact:

Post by StonedRPG »

ahh i was talking about ghetto computer paper as for without
SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Post by SladeHino »

It takes a bit of practice i used to only roll loose, skimp shit, but now im starting to roll more decent ones that are actually not a hassle to smoke.
Qapow.
buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 919
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by buttermilk »

I can't roll worth a shit. Too lazy to practice. I prefer bongs anyways.
DerrtyJake
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:31 am
Location: United States
Contact:

Post by DerrtyJake »

I love packing a nice bowl really tight.

I don't like rolling joints that much either though. I could smoke one faster than my friends who roll fantastic one roll them.
[quote="JimJones"]back when i used to work at kfc my boss would let me smoke after 8pm cuz i was doing a better job when i was high[/quote]
^fucking hilarious
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users