Tulips?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Tulips?

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Ok I got a link on this site to somewhere that shows how to make a "Tulip"....I was wondering if ANY of you have done these before and does the weed stay there :? Cuz it seems like the coneish type part would burn open and let all the weed out..
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Ok well I tried out my tulip and........SAWEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!! Man u guys should REALLY try these bitchs out...Easy to make..Easy to smoke...and their fucking awesome!! I'll prolly never roll a joint again...Tulips for me!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
User avatar
CourtneysStoned
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 1:14 am
Location: TEXAS!! Woo!
Contact:

Post by CourtneysStoned »

Yeah, Tulips are hella bomb! Just make sure to pack the tulip part pretty tight so your weed doesn't try to fall out. But yeah, tulips ROCK MY SOCKS OFF! :lol: :D :spliff:
[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a872e1af/bc/My+Photos/__tn_/MVC-029S.jpg?bceZav_AB61FWNYD[/img] "Come into my dream. Let me show you where I've been."
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Oh don't you worry...It's packed NICE and tight 8) Nothins fallen outa that bitch! lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users