Pot or not?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
RoXXoR-Smoker
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Pot or not?

Post by RoXXoR-Smoker »

I was strolling along a path the other day by my house, and I stumble upon a bunch of plants anywhere's from 2inches to 3 feet off the ground. I will try to describe it as best I can.

It has 7 parts to the leaf, or w/e you wanna call em, with like ridges around the whole leaf.

The main stem going up the plant is green and fuzzy, and the stems coming from the leaf is just plain brownish green.

I picked a few leaves and a little bud type thing of the top, gave it a day to dry out, smoked it out of a sunny delight bottle, and I got a tiny buzz.

If it is marijuana, did I not give it enought time to dry out? Is it maybe a male plant? How do I know if it's a male plant? Can I mix birthcontrol pills with water and make it a female plant?

So many questions :(
Please help

BTW, I live in NEPA if that helps.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Pot or not?

Post by Weedguru Higher »

[quote="RoXXoR-Smoker"] Can I mix birthcontrol pills with water and make it a female plant?

Huh???
Image
RoXXoR-Smoker
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:00 pm
Contact:

Post by RoXXoR-Smoker »

I've been told, don't know if it's true, that if you have a male plant, and you crush birthcontrol pills and put it in water, then water the plant with it, it will turn female because of something in it.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

As far as I know you've been mistold on that one!

I don't think thats weed - I wouldn't call it fuzzy and the stems aren't brown
Image
User avatar
Stanky
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:19 pm
Contact:

Post by Stanky »

Also you dont smoke the leaves.
Im Stanky. I smell.
[img]http://members.cox.net/julian217/keyssig%202.jpg[/img]
http://www.pornstarguru.com/page.php?x=38239&m=2
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

brown leaves ? yes. SOme plants got purple looking ones i think. i seen a pic of ak47. and that shit looked dark puprple or some shit. and in the middle of the plant its fuzzy and shit. Thats probably a weed plant some guy stuck there or it just grew there :: shrugs ::. But hey, you didnt get sick and you got a buzz. Pick the buds man and let 5 buds dry out for a week and take some other buds to smoke while you wait for the other 5 to dry. BUt if u got weed now. then pick all of it and let it dry in a bucket or something man. thast what i would do. you got a scanner or portable pc cam ? take a pic of it and scan it or upload it i wanna see this plant
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Jeez..NEVER , EVER let weed dry in a bucket!! Best possible way to spoil it. You have to lay it all out in a single layer on something like a table, or some newspapers on the floor, but the best thing is to lay it on like a screen door. The air can totally circulate around it and it dries faster. If you toss it in a bucket , mold will set in in no time and you'll have ruined a nice batch of weed. Never put wet weed in plastic bags either..if you absolutely have to bag it temporairly, then use paper, not plastic.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users