ahhhhh this movie was tight high
give it a try
Bridge to Taribethia
Moderator: Moderators
-
themagicbus
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am
- Contact:
Bridge to Taribethia
Dune Methane
-
Princess_Ayana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 239
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:51 pm
- Location: Chicago to Atlanta to England to Japan
- Contact:
LOL! It was great high, i had to take my younger cousin to see it so i blazed up and it was actually pretty good.
"No drug, not even alcohol, causes the
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
fundamental ills of society. If we’re
looking for the sources of our troubles,
we shouldn’t test people for drugs,
we should test them for stupidity,
ignorance, greed and love of power"
-
SladeHino
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 506
- Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:32 pm
- Location: North Carolina
- Contact:
I think i read this book. But i dont remeber hearing about creatures and shit like it showed on the trailer... I just remeber at the end something happens. Dont want to spoil the end if its the same thing, but if you've seen it or read it you know the ending could you confirm if this is the same thing im talking about?
Qapow.
-
buttermilk
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 919
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:04 pm
- Contact:
Yea, I also remember reading the book some time ago and I don't remember half the shit I saw in the trailer. Hmm. That's what's been happenin' whenever I see alot of trailers lately. I'm like "Didn't I read that book?" Then I'm like wtf that didn't happen. Oh well. Maybe I'm goin' senile.SladeHino wrote:I think i read this book. But i dont remeber hearing about creatures and shit like it showed on the trailer... I just remeber at the end something happens. Dont want to spoil the end if its the same thing, but if you've seen it or read it you know the ending could you confirm if this is the same thing im talking about?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users