Hightway butique (pipes of all shapes and sizes)

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Valentine
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 pm
Contact:

Hightway butique (pipes of all shapes and sizes)

Post by Valentine »

hey all I am Into buying and selling pieces of all shapes and sizes, i am not over priced, i have a large assortment of glass and metal pieces. I also have bongs and small hookas, if you are interested I will grab my camera and start taking pics of my inventory. I will give good prices for shipping and handling, and if you buy from me on this site i will cute the price on shipping and handling.

Pm me if you want to do a transaction. these pieces are amazing.
Rocks and logs might bite like dogs but words will never hurt me
rab420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:39 am

Post by rab420 »

might wanna move this into the classifieds section
http://s08.picshome.com/70d/blowmiddlefingersl4.jpg
Valentine
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:15 pm
Contact:

Post by Valentine »

shoot sorry, i wasn't sure there was one.
Rocks and logs might bite like dogs but words will never hurt me
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users