Anyone else get this?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Anyone else get this?

Post by Eugene »

Whenever I trip (shrooms), I get aweful stomach cramps/gas...anyone else get this?
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

I've eaten shrooms 4 times and didn't get belly pains or farts. I've heard lots of people get that way though, so I guess it's not unusual.

A friend of mine said that magic mushrooms are really poison and the "high" you feel is your body fighting off the poison. I don't know if that's true or not.
Image
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Had you just eaten right before?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

In response to charlie, no I hadn't/haven't (i'm trippin right now) eatin anything. But in the past I have and I've still gotten the pains. I'm not worried or anything, I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing as me.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

nope, never.
Cameron.
Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 »

some get them, some don't. It all depends wuts goin on with your body at the time.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

It made me quite regular.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tr0n
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
Contact:

Post by Tr0n »

these especially powerful shrooms made my stomach rather uncomfortable, but that soon left and went straight to my mind
My Cartoons

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Yea my stomach gets upset, but not until late into the trip. Just don't ever go try and puke, I could only imagine what puking would be like on shrooms.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users