poker

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

poker

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

me and my friends play poker a lot with a 10 dollar buy-in and today we decided to get fuckin stoned and play. it was pretty cool and one kid was fuckin up pretty bad so it was funny. i was playing way the fuck better than when im not stoned. i could read everyones hands so easy and bluff in better situations. i almost cleaned everyone out and people had to buy in for more but when i was burning out i just stopped payin attention and i wasnt into it so that fucked me up. if you play poker you should try it stoned if you havent yet.
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

If I tried to play poker high, I know I would loose all my money. I'm just not good with money high. One time I went to the mall high with 90$, when I got home I had 25 dollars left and hadn't bought a thing.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

So where'd the money go?
Image
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I'm not quite sure, I think i spent the majority at the arcade.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users