This is Funny

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

This is Funny

Post by SmotPoker »

Ok earlier today i went into my basment and noticed a door was locked...so I went and opened the door with a flathead sckrew driver and when i oped it, it wasa flippin Hot room...so many plants in there and i was friggen schocked. Think I migh take some.. HeHe
m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by m3tal »

What? You live in a house and you don't know whats in the basement? Who is growing there?

Anyways thats pretty tight... Free bud.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Post by AbbyRoad »

sounds to good to be true
Image
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

This reminds me of a thread on another board where these two kids found like an ounce of coke in their bathroom or something. I don't really know why. Is it your parents weed, or like your brother's or something? I don't really understand. Do you live with people you don't really know (room-mates etc. etc.)?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

When I was born, I lived in an old house somewhere downtown my city, and in it lived an artist, but he was rentin it from some other guy. My parents told me that apparently, there was a huge grow-op of weed in the backyard, and that my uncle complained about it too. Damn, if only I knew where that house was..

Anyway bro, you're quite lucky. Make the best of it.. :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru »

My buddy moved into a house he knew they sold coke out of and stuff, and they found the drug room once, it was halarious, but empty. It was this secret room in the basement that it took like 4 months to find.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]
SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

Post by SmotPoker »

I think its my parents but who cares its FREE and i know where the key is...and even if they take the key i still can get in...so its sweet as hell .
Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm
Contact:

Post by Genius »

Man, I really wanna find my childhood house now. I should go up to whoever lives there / owns the place and say "I was born here", and hopefully he'll give me some free weed. :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]
SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm
Contact:

Post by SmotPoker »

lmao yeah u should do it.. i'll laugh my ass off if they do give u some.
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl »

whoa thats like what happened to my buddy. when he was a kid before he ever smoked pot or even knew what drugs were he found about on ounce of cocaine in his moms bedroom. he didnt know what it was until he found out a few years later what coke looked like but when he went to check it wasnt there. his mum doesnt do coke anymore though thankgod :shock:
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users