what drug u preffer

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Bionic Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 3:35 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

what drug u preffer

Post by Bionic Chronic »

I personally preffer Weed but have occasionly snorted ritalin
Stick, aloud, expensive, light light green don't touch no brown
Ya' can't stand up, ya' eyelids feel about 200 pounds
Mouth dry as the fuck, yeah this bitch hea' high as a duck
Ready to leave, but can't go nowhere 'cause looks like ya' stuck
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

weed, unless i can get ahold of some shrooms. damn man, snorting riddilin is supposed to be dangerous, some 12 year old died from doing it. but i have taken adderall.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

are shrooms addicting and can they fuck u up bad if u do them alot?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weed and cocaine
Image
User avatar
Bionic Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 3:35 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Bionic Chronic »

Nah it aint dangerous....Its FuN! ( Snortin ritalin)
Stick, aloud, expensive, light light green don't touch no brown
Ya' can't stand up, ya' eyelids feel about 200 pounds
Mouth dry as the fuck, yeah this bitch hea' high as a duck
Ready to leave, but can't go nowhere 'cause looks like ya' stuck
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Weed and shroomz. Fuck gut rott (N) Shit sucks
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

are shrooms addicting and can they fuck u up bad if u do them alot?
i dont think they are addicting, or atleast i dont feel addicted. they can probably fuck you up if you do them alot though.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Bionic Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 3:35 am
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Bionic Chronic »

subliminal i like your signature alot lol
Stick, aloud, expensive, light light green don't touch no brown
Ya' can't stand up, ya' eyelids feel about 200 pounds
Mouth dry as the fuck, yeah this bitch hea' high as a duck
Ready to leave, but can't go nowhere 'cause looks like ya' stuck
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

thanks :D
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

shrooms are as addictive as weed if you do the psyliclobin mushrooms never pop the red shroomz with the white spots those are addictive and dangerous I deffinatly dont suggest those plus there hard to fine anyways I switched to shrooms they are cheaper and omg the trips are fantastic but like i said eariler. You gotta think positive about the shroomz when you take them if you think your gonna die and shit when you pop them you'll ahve a bad trip and in yo late 30's have flashbacks (very rare) in closing shrooms are fun non addictive and cheaper than weed snortin rittalin? gotta try that
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users