DXM pwns
Moderator: Moderators
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
DXM pwns
downed about 3.5-4 Oz of some max strength cought shit and it was awesome. fucking crazy when i was moving but when i was just sitting it wasnt as hardcore like i had no balance at all when i was walking. music was alot better i listened to daft punk for 2 hours only gay part was how shitty cough surrup tastes i found out it went good with gatorade when i was almost done and i was itchy everywhere like i had chicken pox but does anyone know how bad this would be too do like once every week or something like that
-
m3tal
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
- Contact:
Not that its bad for your health or organs, but doing stuff like DXM boggles your brain. Don't do it too often.
I want to try it at least once.
I want to try it at least once.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
yes it was OTC bought it at cvs and no it didnt have codine in it butdid this again last night to finsih off the bottle and felt horrible started puking and shit which was strange since it only had dex in it and i had tripped off the same bottle before i dont know why but maybe it was good keep me off this shit for a while
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
nixon
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Contact:
I've been doing DXM most weekends now (fridays/saturdays) for about 9 weeks, kinda starting to see some effects it's taking on my while sober so I'm going to stop. It's a very good trip if done in the right environment.
The first trip was by the far the best, but I've had fucking intense spiritual trips and so many other really wierd trips. Last weekend after 1400mg of DXM I was watching myself from a third person perspective for a few hours, I was watching myself live like it were a movie and I had no idea that it was really myself I was watching. I've gone on hugeee music trips, riding the music wherever it goes, really crazy stuff I can't even begin to explain.
I mixed two doses of Mescaline with 1000mg of DXM and got stuck in a keyhole, had an intense music trip and got stuck in the trip, I just couldnt get out of it so my only choice was to hold on and keep breathing my heart/breathing were the centre of my trip, I could see the things that represented the two. Each song would start me on another journey, I would just close my eyes and feel the shaking bass and I would slowly fade into a dark world where I'd have to demonstrate 100% mental control to stay in the trip, but once I had start descending in the trip (I would start high and get lower) there was no way to get out. I could feel myself slipping away a few times, I just couldn't keep breathing freely, my throat felt like it was slowly closing up and it was getting really hard to breathe, that's where the centered mind came into it, I could freely think as if I were sober, yet I still couldn't get out of the trip so I had to concentrate on inhaling -> exhaling really hard. Near the end of this trip I was taken to some sort of pacman like image in my head, I was represented by a white fluorescent line in my head which was surrounded by a maze of boxes varying in shapes and sizes, the white line (myself) would fly around this maze and then get to a point where the line would stand up on a point and slowly fall towards one side, which was death, I could literally feel myself slip away, everything would go dark and my breathing would start to deteriorate, but if the line started to lean back the way it came from my breathing would be fine, I was sitting there crossing into pre-death and life for about 2 minutes, using all the power I could generate in my mind to keep me breathing, freaky shit.
I would do it again.
The first trip was by the far the best, but I've had fucking intense spiritual trips and so many other really wierd trips. Last weekend after 1400mg of DXM I was watching myself from a third person perspective for a few hours, I was watching myself live like it were a movie and I had no idea that it was really myself I was watching. I've gone on hugeee music trips, riding the music wherever it goes, really crazy stuff I can't even begin to explain.
I mixed two doses of Mescaline with 1000mg of DXM and got stuck in a keyhole, had an intense music trip and got stuck in the trip, I just couldnt get out of it so my only choice was to hold on and keep breathing my heart/breathing were the centre of my trip, I could see the things that represented the two. Each song would start me on another journey, I would just close my eyes and feel the shaking bass and I would slowly fade into a dark world where I'd have to demonstrate 100% mental control to stay in the trip, but once I had start descending in the trip (I would start high and get lower) there was no way to get out. I could feel myself slipping away a few times, I just couldn't keep breathing freely, my throat felt like it was slowly closing up and it was getting really hard to breathe, that's where the centered mind came into it, I could freely think as if I were sober, yet I still couldn't get out of the trip so I had to concentrate on inhaling -> exhaling really hard. Near the end of this trip I was taken to some sort of pacman like image in my head, I was represented by a white fluorescent line in my head which was surrounded by a maze of boxes varying in shapes and sizes, the white line (myself) would fly around this maze and then get to a point where the line would stand up on a point and slowly fall towards one side, which was death, I could literally feel myself slip away, everything would go dark and my breathing would start to deteriorate, but if the line started to lean back the way it came from my breathing would be fine, I was sitting there crossing into pre-death and life for about 2 minutes, using all the power I could generate in my mind to keep me breathing, freaky shit.
I would do it again.
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
yea it can be very intense my first trip was but my second i just wanted to get out of i was in the same enviroment as my first trip and was on ther same bottle too it can be a wierd drug when you say you did 120mg of dxm do you meen you got straight up dxm or you measured it out with like ccc's?cause im looking for another way to do this with out the surrup cause that shits nasty
-
nixon
- Casual toker

- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:14 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Contact:
1000mg of DXM yeah, that was when I mixed it with Mescaline. I drink the syrup too, tastes realllllly bad but I got it down to finishing a 200ml bottle in 3 gulps with no time inbetween them, tastes really bad but the faster it goes down the better. There are ways to extract the DXM in pure form but it's really tricky (to me anyway D: )
Just work it out by how much Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide each 10ml of syrup contains and do some basic math (doesn't have to be each 10ml, it should say on the bottle 'each xx ml of 'product name' contains xx mg of dxm).
e.g. 200ml Bottle of Robitussin at 30mg DXM per 10ml of Robitussin, so there's 600mg of DXM in a 200ml bottle of Robitussin DX.
The most I've done is two and a half bottles - 1500mg DXM, crazy shit that was.
Just work it out by how much Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide each 10ml of syrup contains and do some basic math (doesn't have to be each 10ml, it should say on the bottle 'each xx ml of 'product name' contains xx mg of dxm).
e.g. 200ml Bottle of Robitussin at 30mg DXM per 10ml of Robitussin, so there's 600mg of DXM in a 200ml bottle of Robitussin DX.
The most I've done is two and a half bottles - 1500mg DXM, crazy shit that was.
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]
-
darkslide180
- Casual toker

- Posts: 65
- Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:16 pm
- Contact:
-
lol999
- Bonghead

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
http://www.dextroverse.org/whatis.html
scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the calculator to see what you want. I'd say that you should go on the low level of the 3rd plateau.
scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the calculator to see what you want. I'd say that you should go on the low level of the 3rd plateau.
Peace Not Greed.
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
So I guess I'd be aiming for about 500mg then according to that. Maybe this weekend I'll pick something up, haven't decided yet. I've been wanting to try for a bit of psychedellia for months, Iunno.
Anyone had any profound experiences? Or is it just fucked up. Erowid isn't helping much so far (just started reading).
Anyone had any profound experiences? Or is it just fucked up. Erowid isn't helping much so far (just started reading).
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users